Conducted usability evaluations for world’s
largest provider of vehicle remarketing services
With more than 26,000 employees in 122 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world’s largest provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2010, it handled nearly 10 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value. Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online.
Human Factors International and Cyber Boomerang teamed up to create a more consistent user experience for 6 user groups across 5 Manheim websites (including mobile application).
- Began by interviewing 6 stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Created 6 user profiles based on our understanding of Manheim’s customer base
- Created 6 use scenarios that users would often engage in
- Conducted Usability Evaluations of the following 5 Manheim sites:
Manheim.com (& its mobile application), OVE.com, Simulcast, Nissan RPM, Our Company Cars
- Applied 6 use scenarios to 6 user profiles in our usability evaluations
- Evaluated site task flows, user interaction, navigation, layout & content based on usability best practices
- Scorecards identified and quantified opportunities to improve, streamline, and optimize overall user experience by matching interaction paths to user information needs
- Created 49 presentation slides detailing user experience opportunities for improvement that client confirmed as exactly what it was looking for
- Client expressed firm belief that our efforts would lead to 10x ROI